For any kind of competitive exam, the focus normally rests on the quantitative section. This happens by default or sometimes by common practice. The Marathi grammar section however remains a challenge for many. This is because Marathi grammar contains critical points and certain parameters that need to be studied in detail, especially from a competitive exam standpoint. Aspiring candidates need to master them to score well.
It is important to give equal focus on all sections as scoring matters and is helpful in getting the required percentile. If one has to score in the Marathi section, it is extremely crucial to get the grammar fundamentals right.
It will not only help you get an edge on grammar at the same time, improve your overall basics of the Marathi language. Does clearing the Marathi section bother you? Are you worried about the Grammar questions? In this blog, we give you a solution for the same so that you are able to prepare meticulously for the Marathi section and prepare for the questions confidently.
One of the most prestigious examinations at the Maharashtra State Level is the MPSC exam. It is conducted every year to recruit officers for civil service jobs in the state of Maharashtra. It is no wonder then, such a prestigious exam requires meticulous and in-depth study for cracking the toughest of the questions.
With this very thought in mind, Nitin Prakashan has come up with its 59th edition of Sugam Marathi Vyakran by the distinguished author, educator, and grammarian Mr. Moreshwar Walambe, popularly known as (Mo.ra Walambe). The edition aims at guiding the students and preparing them for the toughest questions at the MPSC level exam.
- The book is a rich treasure trove of key questions and preparation material. It has been carefully curated to solve all the queries, doubts and give the aspiring candidates the confidence to face the hardest of the questions in the exam.
- Preparing for any kind of examination especially a competitive exam can be stressful if not provided with the right kind of material. Sugam Marathi Vyakran is one of the useful books designed by a highly prominent linguist who has rich experience in preparing materials for such examinations and whose work has been notably recognized.
The edition particularly contains 3 parts. We take a look below-
- The Main book ( Sugam Marthi Vykaran )
- Shabda Ratna
- Akalan Mala small booklet.
As mentioned above the new edition has been specially designed for students to get a hands-on preparation for the competitive exam and give an edge over the common preparation style of exam groundwork.
- The Main book contains in-detail comprehension summaries and the number has been increased from the previous edition. It also includes important explanations from distinguished grammarians. Learning grammar is of paramount importance for competitive examinations, not just because it ensures accurate and effective communication, but also because it demonstrates a candidate’s attention to detail, clarity of thought, and analytical skills. Mastering the intricacies of grammar sets a solid foundation for comprehending and responding to complex questions, showcasing one’s ability to process and relay information without ambiguity. Furthermore, many competitive exams specifically test grammar to assess a candidate’s command over a language, making it a direct determinant of scores and rankings. In addition, a strong grammatical foundation boosts confidence in written and verbal communication, facilitating better performance not just in language-related sections, but across all test modules where language plays a pivotal role. The main book also contains important essays, and summaries, to get a quick overview of the same and most importantly without wasting time.
- “Shabda Ratna” by Nitin Prakashan is an invaluable resource for anyone preparing for competitive examinations. Serving as a comprehensive lexicon, it delves deep into the nuances of the language by presenting over 1500 words with their similar and opposite meanings. This not only enriches one’s vocabulary but also aids in precise expression. A distinguishing feature of this book is its extensive repository of phrases, providing learners with the subtleties of the language often seen in advanced literary works and examinations. With over 900 illustrative examples, it ensures that readers can contextualize words and phrases, making retention more effective. The addition of more than 2100 idioms further sets this book apart, giving aspirants an edge in understanding and utilizing idiomatic expressions, which are frequently tested in competitive settings. In essence, “Shabda Ratna” is a gem for anyone aiming to master the language for academic pursuits.
- The Akalan Mala includes a quick summary of the key points of the entire grammar curriculum. It is also an extremely useful booklet to skim through the
- It has been created in such a manner that one can scan through it at a single glance which will be easier for the students and at the same time helpful for them to remember.
If you are preparing for the upcoming MPSC examinations, or you know anyone who is preparing for the same, this book is hands-down your go-to material.
Easy to understand, readable in print, and most importantly affordable. One can buy 3 books at a cost of 345/- only. The edition is available both online and offline.
Nitin Prakashan believes in delighting our esteemed clients with the gift of books. Established in the year 1962 by Late Shri. Vasantrao Gogate, the organization has been adding new books each year which has made us the leading publication house.